- High Speed Two (HS2) Limited
- Part of:
- HS2 Phase One: High Speed Rail (London to West Midlands) Bill, HS2: high speed rail, and Rail network
- 31 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 29 October 2015, see all updates
The temporary effects resulting from construction activities and changes to the classic rail infrastructure.
PDF, 229KB, 9 pages
PDF, 258KB, 9 pages
PDF, 310KB, 9 pages
PDF, 211KB, 4 pages
These papers about Phase One consider the:
- interfaces between rail freight operations and HS2 both during construction and after HS2 Phase One (London to West Midlands) is in operation
- infrastructure maintenance site and layout
- facilities for train servicing (cleaning, water replenishment etc.) so the trains can be maintained, serviced and operated efficiently when in use
If you experience any problems, contact the helpdesk:
High Speed Two (HS2) Ltd, 2 Snowhill, Queensway
Freephone 08081 434 434
Minicom 08081 456 472
The helpdesk team are unable to transfer calls internally to HS2 Ltd members of staff.
Published: 31 July 2014
Updated: 29 October 2015
- Information paper F4 added to page
- First published.