HS2 Additional Provision (September 2014) environmental statement: Volume 1 to 3 introduction, area reports and route-wide effects
- High Speed Two (HS2) Limited
- Part of:
- HS2 Additional Provision (September 2014) environmental statement and HS2: high speed rail
- First published:
- 10 September 2014
Volume 1 to 3 of the HS2 Additional Provision (September 2014) environmental statement.
PDF, 7.98MB, 316 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email HS2enquiries@hs2.org.uk. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document contains volumes 1, 2 and 3 of the HS2 Phase One Additional Provision (September 2014) environmental statement. These volumes are:
- Volume 1 Introduction & methodology: this volume introduces the proposed amendments, provides construction information relating to utility diversions and describes any changes to the scope, methodology, assumptions and limitations required for the environmental assessment.
- Volume 2 Community forum area report: this volume describes the proposed amendments at a local (community forum area) level, any likely significant effects on the environment and the measures proposed to avoid, reduce or manage them.
- Volume 3 Route-wide effects: this volume describes any likely significant route-wide effects arising from the amendments.
Published: 10 September 2014