Duty solicitors: forms, guidance and invitations to tender for HPCDS.
PDF, 355KB, 4 pages
PDF, 161KB, 23 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 82KB
MS Word Document, 96.5KB
MS Word Document, 44KB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 537KB
Housing schemes - emergency advice
The Legal Aid Agency (LAA) funds HPCDS throughout England and Wales to provide on-the-day emergency advice and advocacy to anyone facing possession proceedings.
The schemes allow anyone in danger of eviction or having property repossessed to get free legal advice and representation on the day of their hearing, regardless of their financial circumstances.
View information on past tenders.
Published: 1 June 2014
Updated: 28 September 2017
- HPCDS providers alphabetical list of LAA funded HPCD providers updated.
- Proxy means test forms updated for new financial year.
- Contract report form updated,
- 'HPCDS providers alphabetical list of LAA funded HPCD providers' updated.
- Proxy Means Test Eform 2016 and Proxy Means Test Form (Paper) 2016 published.
- First published.
From: Legal Aid Agency