Housing Benefit review: local authority good practice guide
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Housing Benefit: additional guidance manuals and good practice guides
- 5 February 2016
- Last updated:
- 14 September 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
Best practice to help local authorities further improve the Housing Benefit review process.
PDF, 259KB, 21 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guide has been developed to provide good practice to further improve the Housing Benefit review process across all local authorities. It will continue to ensure the provision of timely and accurate HB payments and information.
Published: 5 February 2016
Updated: 14 September 2016
- Replaced the February 2016 edition of the good practice guide with the September 2016 edition.
- First published.