These documents show expenses received by members of the Home Office board between January and March 2012.
This data does not normally include meetings with:
- government bodies such as other government departments
- members of the Royal Household
- non-departmental public bodies
- non-ministerial departments
- government reviews and representatives of Parliament
- devolved or foreign governments
Visits, attendance at seminars, conferences, receptions, media, and interviews would not normally be classed as meetings.