Guidance for tax agents and advisers on completing VAT Returns on behalf of clients.
This HM Revenue and Customs toolkit is aimed at helping and supporting tax agents and advisers in completing returns on behalf of their clients. It may also be of use to anyone who is completing a return.
Tax agents and advisers can use it as a source of reference when advising clients on VAT matters or for reviewing client’s VAT declarations at the year end.
Published: 1 July 2014
Updated: 12 September 2017
- The HMRC VAT input tax toolkit (December 2016) has been superseded by the July 2017 edition.
- The Agent toolkit for VAT input tax has been updated for 2016 to 2017.
- Revised VAT input toolkit (December 2016) published.
- VAT input toolkit updated for 2015 to 2016.
- Agent toolkit for VAT Input Tax has been updated.
- First published.