These documents explain Her Majesty's Passport Office's (HMPO) structure and salaries as at 31 March and 30 September 2014. This information is updated every 6 months.
These documents explain Her Majesty’s Passport Office’s (HMPO) structure and salaries as at 31 March and 30 September 2014. This information is updated every 6 months. Please note that HMPO ceased to be an Executive Agency and was brought into the Home Office from 1 October 2014. For the next publication, HMPO staff data will be published as part of the Home Office return.
You can download information in CSV format about:
- the number and types of posts in the Identity and Passport Service (please note that, until May 2013, HM Passport Office was formerly the Identity and Passport Service).
- the salaries (within £5,000 bands) of the most senior civil servants in our organisation and the salary costs of their teams
See the HMPO organogram on the Cabinet Office website.
This information focuses on posts rather than people. The following posts are included:
- those occupied by permanent staff
- those occupied by fixed term appointees
- all posts occupied by a member of staff loaned or seconded into the department (regardless of funding arrangement)
- all staff on loan or secondment out of the department for which the department is incurring a cost
- all staff who are being paid but are not in a substantive post
- vacant post
The following posts are excluded:
- exclusions on security grounds
This publication is based on information taken on 31 March and 30 September 2014. The information is updated every 6 months and a snapshot as at 31 March 2015 should be published in June 2015. Like all organisations, staff changes occur on a frequent basis, which makes complete accuracy at this level of detail a difficult task.
The minimum of the national pay scale and the maximum of the London pay scale is shown for all junior grades.
Team salary costs are rounded to the nearest £10,000.
The September junior staff data includes 1,151 vacancies that were being actively filled as at 30 September 2014.