HM Passport Office: February 2017
Data on HM Passport Office activities.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document contains data on:
- number of orders for official copies of birth, adoption, death, marriage and civil partnership certificates processing adoption orders and providing a new birth certificate
- applications for the authorisation of corrections to birth, death, marriage, civil partnership or still-birth registrations
- applications for access to birth records for adopted adults
- applications to authorise people to register marriages
- applications to reduce 28 day notice period for marriage or civil partnership.
- applications to review foreign divorces and foreign civil partnership dissolutions
- applications for the authorisation of late death registrations
- applications to process Parental Orders and provide a new birth certificate
- applications for entry to be made in the Gender Recognition Register
- applications by adoptees and their birth relatives for the Adoption Contact Register
- applications for the authorisation of the re-registrations of births
- applications for issue of Registrar General’s Licence for marriages and civil partnerships
- domestic applications for new, renewed, replacement or updated or extended UK passports
- applications by British nationals to renew or apply for a British passport from overseas