- High Speed Two (HS2) Limited
- Part of:
- HS2 Phase One: High Speed Rail (London to West Midlands) Bill and HS2: high speed rail
- 25 November 2013
- Last updated:
- 27 March 2017, see all updates
These documents provide information about the cost of purchasing physical documents and how to order them.
Ordering copies of the Bill and explanatory notes
Copies of the Bill and accompanying explanatory notes can be obtained from The Stationery Office via the following methods:
By calling 0870 600 5522; or
By writing to TSO Customer Services, PO Box 29, Norwich, NR3 1GN
Ordering any other documents
Hard copies of all other documents and memory sticks containing electronic copies of documents can be obtained by contacting the HS2 Helpdesk. Before you contact the Helpdesk please refer to the document price list.
High Speed Two (HS2) Ltd
Snow Hill Queensway
Freephone 08081 434 434
Minicom 08081 456 472
The helpdesk team are unable to transfer calls internally to HS2 Ltd members of staff.
You can also contact the HS2 Helpdesk to order a set of Environmental Statement documents relevant to one local area free of charge. This would comprise of:
- x1 non-technical summary
- x1 volume 1: introduction
- x1 volume 2: community forum area report
- x1 volume 2: community forum area map book
- x1 glossary
Prior to ordering your set of documents please ensure:
- you have identified which community forum area you are interested in; and
- you can provide us with a full and current postal address, (including post code) for where you would like your documents sent to.
Published: 25 November 2013
Updated: 27 March 2017
- Purchasing contact details updated
- First published.