High court leaflet for rights of way casework
Challenging a rights of way decision in the high court
MS Word Document, 1010KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guide includes details about:
- challenging a decision
- grounds for challenging the decision
- different order types
- challenges to confirmed orders made under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981
- who should be named as Defendant in the claim form?
- interested parties
- frequently asked questions
- further Information
- inspection of order documents