Health visitor plan quarterly reports: 2013 to 2015
Quarterly reports on the Health Visitor Implementation Plan 2011 to 2015.
PDF, 221KB, 23 pages
PDF, 305KB, 25 pages
These reports have been written by the programme’s 4 key partners: Department of Health, NHS England, Health Education England (HEE) and Public Health England (PHE).
They cover the latest position on:
- actual and projected health visitor workforce numbers and health visitors in training
- service transformation, especially its links to commissioning levels, and the measurement of health visitors’ effect on the lives of families and children
- working with the profession itself, development of skills and guidance based products
- the programme’s communications activities
- activities of the independent Health Visitor Taskforce
- the work to transfer commissioning responsibilities for under 5s public health services to local authorities on 1 October 2015
They also set out the latest position on plans to ensure that local authorities are ready to take on public health commissioning for children under 5 years.
Published: 12 December 2013
Updated: 26 March 2015
- Added a progress report for April 2014 to September 2014 and a position statement.
- Updated to include the quarterly progress report from October 2013 to March 2014
- Updated to include the quarterly progress report from July to September 2013.
- First published.
From: Department of Health