HB Direct July 2016: Issue 169
The HB Direct newsletter provides latest information on policy changes, good practice and initiatives that affect Housing Benefit.
Ref: ISSN 2045-6131 (online) PDF, 77.9KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This issue contains information about:
- Data Hub update
- Payment Deduction Programme Interface
- Memorandum of Understanding between DWP and LAs 2016/17
- Formation of HB Fraud Issues Progression Group
- Housing Benefit communications products
- Fraud and Error Reduction Incentive Scheme (FERIS) communication update
- Housing Benefit take-up 2014/15
- HB Fraud and Error good practice workshops
- Correction – reminder to appeals writing teams