HB Bulletin: G9/2016
Information for all local authority Housing Benefit staff.
Ref: G9/2016 PDF, 191KB, 16 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This bulletin contains information about:
- implementation of the benefit cap changes
- Real Time Information Bulk Data Matching and Optional RTI update
- student uprating 2016/17
- HB Fraud and Error Good Practice Workshops – summary of syndicate exercises
- Pensions Directorate: centralisation of processes
- Disability Living Allowance ‘DLA is ending’ leaflet
- further LA subsidy workshops
- reminder to LAs: Civil Penalties provisions
- reminder to report Discretionary Housing Payments mid-year monitoring returns 2016/17
- cases with the Upper Tribunal
- Statutory Instruments
- local authority frequently asked questions – annex A
Published: 22 September 2016
Updated: 23 September 2016
- Revised G9/2016 - corrected email address in 'Reminders to LAs: Civil Penalties provision' - paragraphs 71 and 77.
- First published.