HB Bulletin G9/2014
General information about social security benefits, tax credits and council tax support for local authority Housing Benefit staff.
Ref: ISSN 2054-2836 PDF, 314KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This bulletin contains information about:
- an increase in the higher permitted work disregard for Housing Benefit
- financial support for students for the academic year 2014 to 2015
- improving how the Social Security and Child Support Tribunal communicates with local authorities
- latest information on the introduction of Universal Credit
- an update on sharing data about the financial assessment for adult social care
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit cases decided or awaiting decision by the Upper Tribunal
- a list of recent statutory instruments laid
- recent Housing Benefit updates on GOV.UK