HB Bulletin G7/2014
Information for all local authority Housing Benefit staff.
Ref: 2054-2836 PDF, 90.7KB, 13 pages
Service level agreement between DWP Debt Management and local authorities for the recovery of Housing Benefit overpayments
PDF, 134KB, 31 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This bulletin contains information about:
- the Discretionary Housing Payment Good Practice Guide
- the Personal Independence Payment assessment independent review
- the service level agreement between DWP’s Debt Management and local authorities for the revovery of Housing Benefit overpayments (published as a separate document on this page)
- a revision to Universal Credit eligibility criteria referred to in Housing Benefit circular A12/2014
- 11 new local support trials announced to help claimants get ready for Universal Credit
- the latest list of local authorities where Universal Credit has been introduced
- updates to the Universal Credit partner toolkit
- changes to the Real Time Information Bulk Data Matching Initiative
- accessing data through the Customer Information System
- new statutory instruments
- an update on cases with the Decision Making and Appeals team
- new Housing Benefit publications on GOV.UK