HB Bulletin G6/2013
Information for all Housing Benefit staff.
PDF, 51.4KB, 9 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This bulletin contains information about:
- The Draft Social Security (Persons Required to Provide Information) Regulations 2013
- Child Benefit awards queries
- Personal Independence Payment: National go-live for new claims from 10 June 2013
- Personal Independence Payments and hospitals
- Housing Benefit Overpayments queries
- national implementation of the Benefit cap
- re-designation of spare rooms
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit cases awaiting decision by the Upper Tribunal
- what’s New on the Web.