Information for all local authority Housing Benefit staff.
PDF, 46.4KB, 10 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This bulletin contains information about:
- mail opening
- the service level agreement between DWP Pensions Operations and local authorities
- Pension Credit claims by telephone
- Universal Credit in Shotton in Wales
- amendments to the definition of service users in Housing Benefit Regulations
- Direct Earnings Attachments: payments to local authority bank accounts
- grant certification
- Discretionary Housing Payment
- benefit cap uprating
- a secondment opportunity: DWP Housing Policy Division
- statutory instruments
- what’s new on the web