HB Bulletin: G3/2015
Information for all local authority Housing Benefit staff.
Ref: ISSN 2054-2836 (Online) PDF, 145KB, 15 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This bulletin contains information about:
- Universal Credit families’ expansion
- Universal Credit national expansion
- Universal Credit at Work – spring 2015
- Fit for Work
- Risk Based Verification
- Qualified HB Subsidy Claims
- HB Subsidy Team generic email address
- Debt Market Integrator
- Personal Independence rollout
- Benefit Cap – secure email addresses
- Increase in the maximum amount of the Administrative Penalty
- MAG:NET – use of LoCTA
- Cases with the Upper Tribunal
- Statutory Instruments
Published: 17 March 2015
Updated: 30 March 2015
- Replaced G3/2015 with revised version to include updated information about Debt Market Integrator.
- Removed article about the Debt Market Integrator from the bulletin as it is being amended.
- First published.