Information for all local authority Housing Benefit staff.
PDF, 35.3KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This bulletin contains information about:
- formal closure of the benefit cap project
- uprating and the benefit cap
- the Memorandum of Understanding between DWP and local authorities
- Personal Independence Payment: learning lessons
- Statutory Instruments
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit decisions by the Upper Tribunal