HB Bulletin: G2/2015
Information for all local authority Housing Benefit staff.
Ref: G2/2015 PDF, 145KB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This bulletin contains information about:
- Personal Independence Payment improved waiting times
- Judicial review – R (on the application of A) v the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions – the removal of the spare room subsidy and properties adapted to secure safety under the ‘sanctuary scheme’
- clarification of Bulletin HB U6/2014 – tribunal cases on the removal of the spare room subsidy
- migrants access to benefits changes
- Universal Support delivered locally
- The Social Security (Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations 2015
- The Shared Parental Leave and Statutory Shared Parental Pay (Consequential Amendments to Subordinate Legislation) Order 2014
- Fraud and Error Reduction Incentive Scheme, guidance and good practice
- Statutory Instruments
- Housing Benefit decisions by the Upper Tribunal