Information for all local authority Housing Benefit staff.
Ref: G12/2016 PDF, 64.1KB, 11 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This bulletin contains information about:
- Fraud and Error Reduction Incentive Scheme 2017/18
- update to the Discretionary Housing Payments guidance manual
- Universal Credit: benefit cap information update
- Local Housing Allowance rates: Targeted Affordability Funding 2017/18
- volunteers for the General Referral Matching Service on-boarding Project
- HB decisions by the Upper Tribunal
- Statutory Instruments
Published: 22 December 2016
Updated: 3 February 2017
- Revised G12/2016: The department has received a number of enquiries recently over the use of Discretionary Housing Payments to support claimants with housing costs on Universal Credit. New information has become available which updates our original position on the subject. We have updated the guidance and Q&A which supersedes the original version.
- First published.