Information for all local authority Housing Benefit staff.
PDF, 40.8KB, 10 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This bulletin contains information about:
- two sets of official benefit cap statistics
- notifying DWP of a permanent decrease or end of Housing Benefit entitlement in capped cases
- The Social Security (Persons Required to Provide Information) Regulations 2013
- reassessing Disability Living Allowance claimants for Personal Independence Payment
- recording of change events for Single Housing Benefit Extract (SHBE) performance purposes
- statutory Instruments