- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Environmental permitting: landfill sector technical guidance, Business and the environment, and Waste and recycling
- 24 June 2014
Guidance for landfill operators and Environment Agency staff on the issues associated with using landfill cover materials
Ref: LIT 4118 PDF, 237KB, 29 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document provides guidance on the four issues associated with using landfill cover:
- the environmental reasons why daily covering of waste may be necessary
- the range of materials that may be available for this purpose
- their effectiveness as daily cover
- the advantages or disadvantages of their use
Published: 24 June 2014