If you think our decision is wrong

This publication was withdrawn on

This guidance applies only to decisions made before 28 October 2013.

Appeal to the Social Security and Child Support Tribunal if you disagree with a more recent decision about benefits, tax credits or child maintenance.

Guidance on what to do if you think a benefit decision dated before 28 October 2013 is wrong (includes appeal form).