Give notice of voluntary arrangement taking effect (CVA1)

Use this form to give notice of a voluntary arrangement taking effect.



This form can be used to notify Companies House of a voluntary arrangement taking effect.

Use the continuation page to tell us of other insolvency practitioners, if more than 2 are acting.

Published 6 April 2017
Last updated 24 August 2017 + show all updates
  1. Continuation page added.
  2. Added translation