Give notice of restriction on the company's articles (CC01)

Tell Companies House about a restriction to amend the company's articles of association.


Upload your form online


Use this form to give notice of a restriction to amend the articles of association of the company.

How to send your form to us

  1. Complete your form.

  2. Save your completed form to your device.

  3. Upload your form and send it to us online.

We’ve created this online service to allow paperless filing during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. You should use this service to help us register your information as quickly as possible.

It’s taking much longer than usual to process paper documents sent by post because of coronavirus.

Published 3 May 2010
Last updated 26 January 2021 + show all updates
  1. Updated contact email address on back page of form.

  2. Users can now send this form to Companies House using the temporary Upload a document service.

  3. First published.