- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Part of:
- Genetically Modified Organisms: applications and decisions and Food and farming industry
- 22 November 2013
Details of the consent for Celladon Corporation to release genetically modified organisms.
Consent documents for Celladon Corporation, to release genetically modified organisms for research purposes.
Each consent granted includes:
- consent letter (confirming consent and outlining any conditions)
- part A(1): Information required under schedule 1 of the Genetically Modified Organisms (Deliberate Release) regulations 2002.
- part A(2-6): (If applicable) Details of related previous releases, including any data, results and risks.
- part B: Information about the release application to be included on the public register
Published: 22 November 2013