Research and analysis
Genetically Modified Organisms: Bavarian Nordic Inc. (11/R44/01)
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Part of:
- Genetically Modified Organisms: applications and decisions and Food and farming industry
- 22 November 2013
- Last updated:
- 4 February 2015, see all updates
Details of the consent for Bavarian Nordic Inc. (formerly BN ImmunoTherapeutics Inc.) to release genetically modified organisms.
PDF, 65KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Ref: 11/R44/01 PDF, 86.1KB, 4 pages
Ref: 11/R44/01 PDF, 70.4KB, 4 pages
Ref: 11/R44/01 PDF, 65.7KB, 4 pages
Ref: 11/R44/01 PDF, 1.64MB, 138 pages
Ref: 11/R44/01 PDF, 96.7KB, 6 pages
Consent documents for Bavarian Nordic Inc. (formerly BN ImmunoTherapeutics Inc.), to release genetically modified organisms for research purposes.
Each consent granted includes:
- consent letter (confirming consent and outlining any conditions)
- part A(1): Information required under schedule 1 of the Genetically Modified Organisms (Deliberate Release) regulations 2002.
- part A(2-6): (If applicable) Details of related previous releases, including any data, results and risks.
- part B: Information about the release application to be included on the public register
Consent issued by Welsh minister
Published: 22 November 2013
Updated: 4 February 2015
- Added 11/R44/01: Consent variation (9 December 2014)
- First published.