- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Part of:
- Genetically Modified Organisms: applications and decisions and Food and farming industry
- 22 November 2013
- Last updated:
- 19 October 2017, see all updates
List of sites with consent for deliberate release of GMOs for any other purpose than for placing on the market.
List of sites with active consents for Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) to be released for research and development purposes under part B of Directive 2001/18/EC (deliberate release of GMOs for any other purpose than for placing on the market).
Published: 22 November 2013
Updated: 19 October 2017
- List updated to include consent for University of Southampton application (17/R50/01).
- List updated to include the latest consent given to application 17/R29/01.
- Updated the list to include the Imperial college consent (16/R49/01).
- Latest list added as consent has been given for 16/R48/01 application.
- Latest list added to include consent for application 16/R08/02.
- Updated the list of sites with consent.
- Updated list added.
- Updated to replace file with May 2014 list of current consents.
- Updated to include consent for Rothamsted Research (14/R8/01)
- First published.