General ophthalmic service fees and voucher values from April 2016
Details of NHS general ophthalmic fees and optical voucher values for financial year 2016 to 2017.
PDF, 251KB, 8 pages
MS Word Document, 43.1KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
PDF, 142KB, 2 pages
These documents provide the following details:
- the NHS sight test fee and NHS domiciliary fees for 2016 to 2017
- increases in optical voucher values from 1 April 2016
- increases in the hospital eye service charges from 1 April 2016
- continuing education and training payment for 2015, payable in 2016
- the General Ophthalmic Services (continuing education and training allowances) Payments Directions 2016
- grant payable to supervisors of pre-registration trainees from 1 April 2016
- a change in arrangements for claiming the Special Facial Characteristics supplement in primary care from 1 April 2016
The guidance is intended for all staff dealing with general ophthalmic services, the hospital eye service, optometrists and ophthalmic medical practitioners.