GCSE (9 to 1) qualification-level conditions and requirements
Rules and regulations for all GCSEs (9 to 1).
Ref: Ofqual/17/6229 PDF, 769KB, 73 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
These documents set out rules and regulations for all GCSEs (9 to 1).
Read the associated guidance to understand how to comply with these rules.
You should also read the relevant subject-level conditions and our requirements for all qualifications.
Published: 9 April 2014
Updated: 28 June 2017
- Incorporated requirements for key dates. Added link to published notices.
- Updated to include standard setting Condition and requirements. Published requirements for key dates for reviews of marking, reviews of moderation and appeals.
- Updated following introduction of our rules and guidance for enquiries and appeals
- Added regulations for reviews and appeals.
- Added new rules about use of calculators
- First published.