Deregister from the Registered Dealers in Controlled Oil Scheme

Use the online service to ask to be deregistered from the Registered Dealers in Controlled Oil Scheme.


Deregister online

Deregister by post

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You can either:

  • use the online service
  • print the postal form, fill it in by hand and post it to HMRC

To use the online service, you’ll need the Government Gateway user ID and password you used when you registered.

If you use the online form, you’ll get a reference number that you can use to track the progress of your form.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Published 4 April 2014
Last updated 8 September 2022 + show all updates
  1. The address to send the postal form to has been updated.

  2. An online forms service is now available.

  3. First published.