Disclosure relating to the name, local authority, previous school name and faith designation of wave 7 free school applications.
- Date requested: 12 May 2014
- Date responded: 16 June 2014
A list of free school applications received by the Department for Education during the ‘seventh wave’, giving for each:
- the name of the project
- the local authority/area of the proposed school
- the previous name (if applicable) of the proposed school
- the faith (if any) of the proposed school
- if the application was also submitted in any previous waves (and if so, which)
Wave 7 free school applications were received by 9 May 2014 for schools proposing to open in September 2015 and beyond.
This spreadsheet contains the following information in relation to wave 7 free school applications:
- name of proposed free school as stated in application
- proposed local authority in which the free school would be situated
- name of independent school if converting to free school status
- faith, ethos or designation