Free schools: applicant information for wave 6
Disclosure relating to the name, local authority, previous school name and faith designation of wave 6 free school applications.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 15.2KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
- Date requested: 26 March 2014
- Date responded: 17 April 2014
A list of free school applications received by the Department for Education during the ‘sixth wave’, giving for each:
- the name of the project
- the local authority/area of the proposed school
- the previous name (if applicable) of the proposed school
- the faith (if any) of the proposed school
- if the application was also submitted in any previous waves (and if so, which)
Wave 6 free school applications were received by 10 January 2014 for schools proposing to open in September 2015 and beyond.
This spreadsheet contains the following information in relation to wave 6 free school applications:
- name of proposed free school as stated in application
- proposed local authority in which the free school would be situated
- name of independent school if converting to free school status
- faith, ethos or designation