Free schools: applicant information for wave 5
Disclosure relating to the name, local authority, previous school name and faith designation of wave 5 free school applications.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 16.5KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
A list of free school proposals received by the Department for Education during the ‘fifth wave’ (ie received by 13 September for opening from September 2015), giving for each:
- the name of the project
- the local authority/area of the proposed school
- the previous name (if applicable) of the proposed school
- the faith (if any) of the proposed school
- whether the proposal was received in the first wave, second or third waves (and if so, which)
This spreadsheet contains the following information in relation to wave 5 free school applications:
- name of proposed free school as stated in application
- proposed local authority in which the free school would be situated
- name of independent school if converting to free school status
- faith ethos or designation