Objection to an application to the tribunal to rectify or set aside documents: Form T411

Use this form to make an objection to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) (Land Registration Division) about an application to rectify or set aside a document.


Objection form: T411

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You can read guidance on applying to the land registration tribunal if you want to object to an application to correct or cancel certain documents.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 July 2013
Last updated 1 August 2023 + show all updates
  1. Added an email address for form submission

  2. First published.