Application to rectify or set aside documents: Form T410

Use this form to make an application to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) (Land Registration Division) to rectify or set aside a document.


Application form: T410

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You can read guidance on applying to the land registration tribunal if you want to correct or cancel certain documents relating to registered land.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 July 2013
Last updated 1 August 2023 + show all updates
  1. Added an email address for form submission

  2. First published.