Use this form, sometimes called a ‘notice of acting’ or ‘notice of change’, to tell a court that:
- your legal representative is no longer acting on your behalf, and you are now acting on your own behalf
- you have appointed a legal representative to act on your behalf
- you have changed your legal representative
If you have appointed or changed your legal representative, they will complete the form for you.
You (or your legal representative) must send copies of the form to:
- the court
- all people and organisations (‘parties’) involved in the case
- any previous legal representatives
Find more court and tribunal forms by category.
Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.