Form N292: Tell the court about an agreed settlement on behalf of a child or patient

Use this form to give a court a draft order, setting out the terms of an agreement made on behalf of a child or patient (a 'protected party').


Order on settlement on behalf of child or patient

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 September 2009