Apply for a European Enforcement Order certificate - judgment by agreement, admission, or settlement: Form N219

Use this form to apply for a European Enforcement Order (EEO) certificate if the judgment on your claim was made by agreement, admission, or settlement.


Application form: N219

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


From 11pm on 31 December 2020, you might not be able to use these services or make a new claim. You will be able to complete existing claims.

Find out more about the European enforcement order rules on the Europa EU website.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 October 2005
Last updated 31 December 2020 + show all updates
  1. Note added about claims after 11pm on 31 December 2020.

  2. First published.