Form N210B: Respond to an RTA personal injury claim

Defendants can use this 'acknowledgment of service' to tell the court that they've received a road traffic accident (RTA) personal injury claim.


Acknowledgment of Service


Form N210 B is called an ‘acknowledgment of service’. The court will send this form to a defendant with the claim.

Read the notes on the second page of the form before filling it in.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 April 2010
Last updated 9 February 2021 + show all updates
  1. Statement of truth amended.

  2. First published.