Form FL403: Apply to change or set aside a non-molestation order or occupation order

Ask the court to vary, extend or discharge an existing non-molestation order or occupation order.


Cais i amrywio, ymestyn neu ddiddymu gorchymyn mewn achos cyfredol / Application to vary, extend or discharge an order in existing proceedings

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You can only make this application if the order is still in force.

If you want to keep your personal details private from the other parties in the application, leave the ‘applicant details’ section blank and fill in Form C8.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 April 2017