Form D81: Provide information about both parties’ financial circumstances to support your application for a consent order

Fill in this 'statement of information' to help the court decide if the financial and property arrangements you've made with your ex-partner are fair.


Datganiad gwybodaeth am orchymyn cydsynio yng nghyswllt rhwymedi ariannol / Statement of information for a consent order in relation to a financial remedy

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


This form needs to be signed by both parties to show that they agree and have seen details of the other person’s financial circumstances.

You’re only required to complete this form once a party has made an application for a financial remedy by consent on Form A.

Find out more about money and property when a relationship ends, including how to apply for a consent order.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 April 2012