Form CC1: environmental permit card payments

Fill in this form if you are paying for your environmental permit by credit or debit card to the Environment Agency.


Form CC1: Credit and debit card payments only

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Fill in this form if you are paying your environmental permit charge by credit or debit card. Send it to the Environment Agency (EA) along with your application form and other supporting documents. They can only accept payments by MasterCard, Maestro or Visa cards.

Related information:

Published 4 March 2013