Respond to a court application about a child: Form C7

Give information to the court about an application that involves a child and names you as respondent, including whether you agree or oppose the making of any order.


Acknowledgement: Form C7

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


If you wish to respond to any allegations of domestic abuse, fill in Form C1A and send it back to the court with this form.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 November 2013
Last updated 21 July 2022 + show all updates
  1. Uploaded new version of the C7

  2. Signature box amended to allow electronic submission.

  3. First published.