Apply for a warrant of assistance: Form C19

Use this form to apply for a warrant of assistance under Section 102 of the Children Act 1989 or Section 79 of the Childcare Act 2006.


Application form: C19

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 November 2014
Last updated 11 February 2021 + show all updates
  1. Signature box amended to allow for submission by email.

  2. First published.