Foreign entertainers: tax deduction certificate (FEU2)

Use this form if you're a foreign entertainer or sportsperson whenever you make a payment or deduct tax.


Foreign entertainers tax deduction certificate (FEU2)


If you’re a foreign entertainer or sportsperson, use form FEU2 whenever you make a payment or deduct tax.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Before you start

If you are using an older browser, for example Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.

Published 24 September 2014