Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office honours nomination form

Use this honours form to nominate someone who lives or works abroad.



You can use this form to nominate someone for an honour if they live or work abroad and they’ve made achievements in either:

  • another country
  • the UK, and their achievement has a significant international element to it

The form includes guidance on how to complete it.

Published 3 April 2013
Last updated 3 November 2020 + show all updates
  1. Honours nomination form updated

  2. Updated Foreign and Commonwealth Office honours nomination form added

  3. First published.