Food and water microbiology external quality assessment (EQA) schemes: schedule
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Proficiency testing for food, water and environmental microbiology
- First published:
- 15 January 2014
- Last updated:
- 6 January 2017, see all updates
Sample schedules for all schemes.
PDF, 172KB, 9 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
These documents detail the schedules for each of the Public Health England food and water microbiology proficiency testing schemes for period:
- 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018
Published: 15 January 2014
Updated: 6 January 2017
- Added sample schedule 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
- Removed sample schedule 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016.
- Added sample schedule 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017.
- Removed sample schedules 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015
- Added sample schedules 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016.
- First published.