- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Flooding and coastal change and Emergency planning
- 6 March 2014
- Last updated:
- 16 May 2014, see all updates
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Guidance on the support packages available to help communities recover from the severe weather experienced during winter 2013 to 2014.
Ref: ISBN 9781409841722 PDF, 92.4KB, 10 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guide outlines the support that was available to eligible local authorities, households and businesses to help recover from the severe weather experienced during winter 2013 to 2014.
Find out more about the Repair and Renew grant scheme for households and businesses: how to apply to your local authority, what’s eligible. Read more about the UK government response to severe weather and flooding.
Published: 6 March 2014
Updated: 16 May 2014
- Guidance updated, to reflect the revised closing date for the Farming Recovery Fund.
- Guidance updated with details of support that fishermen can obtain to replace storm damaged gear.
- Guidance updated with DfT announcement of a further £36 million for the repair of “C” roads and the £5 million National Lottery Fund to repair and restore damaged sports facilities.
- First published.